Plan with me while I use my Erin Condren LifePlanner! If you've ever wondered what it looks like inside a blogger's planner, now's your chance to find out. Check out all the little gadgets I use to decorate and organize my week!
Watch the video version of this post below or keep scrolling for the text version. This post may contain affiliate links but I only recommend things I love or use so no worries there. Read my Disclaimer for more info.
- Recollections Magnetic Set (Can’t find my syle online. :( Check in stores!)
- Recollections Note Taken Stickers
- Recollections Stencil
- Recollections Watercolor Stickers
- Create 365 Gold Foil Stickers
- Recollections Washi Tabe Tube (Can’t find my exact design online. ) Similar style.
I apologize for the quality on some of these photos! I recorded this Plan with Me straight through and didn't stop for photos. Most of the snaps below are the best screenshots I could get from the video.
1. Start with my Erin Condren LifePlanner in the vertical layout. The first thing I do is check my content calendar in the monthly view to see what videos/blog posts I have planned for that week.
2. Use the washi tape to line the left-hand portion of the week as well as the three sections on each day of the week. I also marked off all of January 16 because it's my hubby's birthday and I only want to spend the day relaxing with family.
3. I insert larger stickers in one of the slots on each day of the week to add a little bit of fun. Now I create perfect to-list lines with my stencil in all of the remaining slots.
4. I fill in my most important list of duties for the week but make sure I leave plenty of room for other tasks that will definitely pop up throughout the week.
And that's it! Now I'm ready for the week!
I know it might seem like a waste of time to use all of this washi tape and stickers but the act of sitting down after the kiddo has gone to bed is actually very therapetuic for me. Mommy needs her "me" time and getting creative while planning my week is totally up my alley.
What planner do YOU use to plan your week?