WE CLOSE THE DOORS SOON AND WON'T REOPEN TILL SUMMER 2017!
Want to build a profitable blog but don't know where to START?
Imagine a course that...
...shows you exactly how to build the foundation for a profitable blog.
...holds your hand and guides you step-by-step through all of the techie, planning, posting, and brainstorming stages.
...eliminates the need for you to spend hours on Pinterest searching for "Blogging Tips" because it's got ALL the instructions you need.
...gets you one step closer to creating a money-making blog that so you can eventually quit that boring job.
...was created for the busy woman who means business and is willing to put in the hard work to watch her blog grow.
YOU JUST FOUND THAT COURSE.
*We are only accepting new students till March 29, 2017!
Blogging to Win is an online course about building a blogging business (not a hobby) with all of the modern strategies bloggers are using today.
MODULE #1: Creating your profitable blogging business
- Discover your profitable business idea
- Create your business plans and goals
MODULE #2: Launching your blog
- Setup your domain and hosting
- Learn how to create your brand identity on a budget
- Choose the tech tools you need
- Learn how to optimize your site layout
MODULE #3: Establishing your online presence
- Discover the best blogging method and learn how to write a stellar post
- Find free/affordable options for your photography and graphics
- Learn why you should connect with other bloggers
- Learn how to initiate a mutually beneficial collaboration with other bloggers
- Learn how to guest post the modern way
MODULE #4: Creating your email marketing strategy
- Choose your email provider
- Discover how to create an effective email marketing plan
- Set up your subscriber forms and create a content upgrade
- Discover the highest-converting content upgrades and how to use them to your advantage
- Discover how to engage and connect with your subscribers through different types of emails
MODULE #5: Validate your entrepreneurial idea
- Learn how to validate your entrepreneurial idea with no subscribers
- Learn how to validate your entrepreneurial idea with subscribers
MODULE #6: Growing your audience
- Discover different ways to grow your audience
- Learn how to maximize your use of social media
- Learn how to maximize your use of SEO
- Create an effective social media plan
- Learn how to save time by scheduling posts
MODULE #7: Launching your entrepreneurial idea
- Discover the fastest way to build your list and connect with your audience
- Create a detailed launch plan for your product/business
- How to write successful pitches
- Learn how to impress your potential clients
MODULE #8: Other forms of monetization
- Discover the best ad networks on the market
- Learn how to use affiliate links without being "salesy"
- Discover when you should use sponsored posts and when you shouldn't
- Learn how to reach out to brands and effectively promote them
It's not too late to start a blog (in ANY niche!) because times are a-changin' and you haven't shared your voice with the world yet.
Blogging is a constantly evolving masterpiece. We're always dodging algorithm curveballs and changing strategies as technology, trends, and people push the limits.
We need YOU to bring your fresh perspective to the blogging world.
Do not listen to the fool who says you missed your chance to blog about a certain topic because Blogger So-and-So is already successfully writing about it.
There are millions of people in this world. Some of them may not enjoy the writing or content style of Blogger So-and-So because...we are human. We don't always click with everyone.
And maybe they're waiting for a voice like yours in that niche.
There are people out there who think like YOU (not Blogger So-and-So) and will enjoy your content. They want to hear your voice and your opinion on that particular niche.
What are students saying?
“If you want to make extra money for your family, or have a career where you can work from home with flexible hours, then [Allison’s] course [Blogging to Win] will show you how to do it…Allison has taken her previous experience, research, along with trial and error to give us a single source to grow your blogging business.”
- Jia, MarriageMotherhood.com
“I have taken a few courses and have attended a few webinars of Allison's. They are full of applicable, up-to-date information on how to succeed as a blogger! If you have a set of different circumstances than what she covers, she goes above and beyond to help tailor what she teaches so that you can succeed. Allison is super supportive of her students and is incredibly authentic with what she has to say.”
- Marlee, IJustMakeSandwiches.com
Is this course for everyone? No, it's not.
This course is for you if:
You already know that creating a money-making blog takes a lot of hard work, but you just don't know exactly what to work on
You want to know what strategies actually work when using a blog to sell products or services
You want to know what you can do on a tight schedule to make the most of your efforts
You don't want to waste time on strategies that won't build and grow your business
This course is about creating a solid business plan and using your blog to put your strategies to work!
Oh, hey girl! I'm Allison and I have a confession.
I made a lot of mistakes when I started blogging. I spent hours on link parties and hustled every day to make sure I posted at least 3 times/week, every week.
And you know what? There were better things I could've done with my time to grow my blogging business.
I quickly realized that my vision of a successful blog was not necessarily what everyone else was envisioning. I wanted to create a content-rich community and sell products to help grow my business. I wasn't interested in wasting precious time on social media. (Let's get real- our kids are only going to nap for so long and our lunch break is only 30 minutes.)
If you and I sound like kindred spirits (#AnneofGreenGables) then you'll want to join Blogging to Win because I made it for women like you and me.
If you're ready to take your blogging business seriously, then the Advanced Package was made just for you!
It includes 8 self-paced lessons, each with their own exercise to ensure you're ready to move onto the next module.
You also receive multiple video tutorials for each of the lessons. I literally record my screen and walk you through the tech side of blogging, step-by-step so you don't get lost!
To wrap up this package, you also gain instant access to the new and improved premium version Blogging to Win Workbook and all previous blogging-related webinar recordings and interviews, including:
How to Get Your First 100k Pageviews Using Pinterest
How to Get Your First 1k Subscribers Using Pinterest and ConvertKit
How to Setup a Resource Library for $0