I am so honored to have been nominated for the Sunshine Blogger Award by Kayla at Shoeholic No More. Thank you, Kayla! You made my day!
What is the Sunshine Blogger Award?
The Sunshine Blogger Award is given to those who are inspiring and bring sunshine into the lives of their readers and fellow bloggers. It is such an honor to receive!
Who brings sunshine into your day? Let me know in the comments below. It doesn't have to be a blogger!
- Thank the person that nominated you
- Answer the questions from the person that nominated you
- Nominate some other bloggers for this award
- Write the same amount of questions for the bloggers you have nominated
- Notify the bloggers you have nominated
What is your dream job? Pretend that money isn’t a factor. I would love to be an author. Oh, and a travel blogger. Oh, and a foodie blogger. I love to travel, eat, and write about personal finance so if I could just combine the three that would be lovely!
What would you do if you won $1million? Pay off all of my student loan debt and buy a home with a lush, oversized yard for my son to play in and a library big enough to pull all of my books out of storage. Ah, dreams.
If you could be any animal, what would you be? I would be a dog because my son has an infinite love for them.
If you could have any superpower, what power would you have? The ability to travel at the speed of light because I hate sitting in Houston traffic.
What is your favorite food? (Feel free to share a recipe.) PIZZA! I know they're not Whole30 approved but I like to indulge in Taco Pizza from Budget Bytes and Spinach Artichoke Pizza from Cooking Classy every once in a while.
Here are my nominees for the award.
Charlee @ Humble in a Heartbeat
Kristina @ Cents and Order
Janeen @ Loving Littles
Kristen @ Joyfully Thriving
Christina @ Embracing Simple
Here are my questions for you.
- What is your "reach for the stars" goal as a blogger?
- Who is your greatest inspiration?
- What does a typical Day in the Life look like for you?
- What makes you smile?
- What is your favorite money saving or personal finance tip?
My Favorite Posts from the Nominees
- Two Incomes to One: Projecting Expenses for One Income - Humble in a Heartbeat
- 5 Ways You Are Throwing Money Away - Cents and Order
- How We're Paying Off Our Mortgage 10 Years Early - Loving Littles
- A Biblical Version of Oh, the Places You'll Go! - Joyfully Thriving
- 7 Inexpensive Ways to Add a Little Luxury to Your Day - Embracing Simple